Hi, I’m Michael!
I have experience wearing many hats, including: Team Lead, Software Engineer, Pipeline Technical Director, Game Programmer, and Technical Artist with experience at a range of large, small and start-up companies. I thrive given multiple roles, responsibilities and projects, with a focus on graphics, programming and pipelines.
I am a life-long learner, and spend much of my free time taking online classes or researching new areas of realtime and 3D graphics technologies, machine learning and computer vision, and merging the traditional skills of drawing, painting and photography into computer graphics.
I Specialize In:
- Animation, VFX and Game Pipelines
- Tool & Plugin Development
- 3ds Max
- Bash/Shell and DOS/Powershell Scripting
- Git, SVN, PlasticSCM, Perforce
- GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket
- Jira, Redmine, Trac, Mantis, Youtrack
- Realtime Shaders
- 3D Math
- Programming best practices